[LINK] 12seconds.tv

Stilgherrian stil at stilgherrian.com
Fri Feb 27 19:41:35 AEDT 2009

On 27/02/2009, at 7:35 PM, Roger Clarke wrote:
> That said, Asher's one of the better mainstream-media reporters
> around, with good antennae for nonsense.  He doesn't come out and say
> 'it's nonsense';  but that's easier to do if you're writing for
> Crikey than for Fairfax ...

Agreed. He's bringing good material to a mainstream audience. I guess
the price we pay for that is the occasional cliche. :)

And yes, Crikey not only permits some directness and snark, it
positively demands it. I am spoilt.

Stilgherrian
author of "the most unworthy article Crikey has ever published"
http://stilgherrian.com/politics/crikey-outclassed-conroy-hides-in-his-bedroom/

--
Stilgherrian http://stilgherrian.com/
Internet, IT and Media Consulting, Sydney, Australia