[LINK] You have got to be kidding...

Michael Skeggs mike@bystander.net mskeggs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 23:52:44 AEDT 2009

Without any details, I would point out that I heard on ABC AM this
morning there were more asylum seekers from the Catholic world youth
day last year than boat people. Perhaps a "technical conference" is
the reason de jour for people to attempt an end run around the
admittedly draconian immigration laws
regards,
Michael
- who has a daughter born in the UK who had endless paperwork to get
her Australian birth rights