[LINK] haha .. place your bids gentlemen ..

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Thu Jan 15 22:04:00 AEDT 2009

It all seems rather silly really .. and I doubt CERN had this in mind
for the web .. one wonders if Australian net-filtering will catch this :)

22-year-old Natalie Dylan auctions virginity
January 13, 2009 03:50pm

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,24907753-661,00.html

AN Australian businessman is leading a $5 million online bidding war to
claim the virginity of a 22-year-old student.

He is just one among more than 10,000 men bidding for the promised night
of passion.

Miss Dylan's offer first came to light in September, when the offers
reached more than $350,000, but bids have now reached $5.6 million.

The Sun reports an unnamed 39-year-old Australian businessman is now the
highest bidder.

Natalie Dylan's chastity sale was first reported in September by US radio
shock jock Howard Stern, but since then interest in her has rocketed with
record hits to her MySpace page.

''I am shocked by how far this has gone,'' the 22-year-old told The Daily
Mail.

''It's shocking that men will pay so much for someone's virginity, which
isn't even prized so highly anymore."

The San Diego student already has a degree in Women's Studies and planned
the virginity auction to raise enough funds for a masters course in
Family and Marriage therapy..

Natalie began researching prostitution for her degree course, as well as
how virginity was prized in different cultures.

"My study is completely authentic in that I truly am auctioning my
virginity," Natalie said. "But I am not being sold into this. I'm not
being taken advantage of in any way.

"I think me and the person I do it with will both profit greatly from the
deal," she added.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1113188/American-woman-
22-auctions-virginity-2-5m--waiting-better-offer.html
--

Cheers people
Stephen

Message sent using MelbPC WebMail Server