[LINK] FW: Environment department used 30 sheets of paper per person per day

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Wed Jan 28 17:38:31 AEDT 2009

Actually with te sony debut of their first commercial OLED screens - I
feel we are a lot closer than before.

Everyone brings their OLED (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oled) screen to
each meeting (powered by the belt clip OQO
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oqo#OQO_Model_e2) and logs into the central
laptop each with their own scribble window of the communal bluetooth
whiteboard.   - voila - no paper Except the print out from the
whiteboard for the Registry lass that really needs the paper filing to
keep her job.

The rest of the meeting participants leave the meeting with their
bluetooth downloaded white Board scribbles. And distributed PPT already
on their OQO's.

Three years folks.......