[LINK] question about Creative Commons licenses

Danny Yee danny at anatomy.usyd.edu.au
Sun Jul 5 11:41:28 AEST 2009

I'm planning to put my book reviews under a Creative Commons
license
	http://creativecommons.org/license/
but I'm not sure which jurisdiction to choose.  Should I pick
"Australia" because of my place of residence, "United States" because
most potential users will be more familiar with it, or one of those
or another jurisdiction because it has better copyright law?

Apart from that, I'm planning on "Attribution" and "Share Alike",
maybe with "Noncommercial".  The latter might stop copies with ads
between every sentence sprouting everywhere...

Danny.
http://dannyreviews.com/