[LINK] Bigpond ad -- bad maths

Michael Skeggs mike@bystander.net mskeggs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 14:13:14 AEST 2009

I agree it is somewhat misleading, but all the Bigpond materials I have
looked at make a big song and dance about the rate for the first 12 months
(50% off for that period) if you sign up for 36 months.
I can't imagine anybody wanting to sign a 36month deal in telco, but
apparently there are many.
Regards,
Michael Skeggs