[LINK] Fwd: Today on Catch - Asus EEE PC 701 Netbook only $259.90

Pilcher, Fred Fred.Pilcher at act.gov.au
Fri Jun 5 11:09:05 AEST 2009

Jan wrote:

> in case anyone was considereing.
> http://www.catchoftheday.com.au/index.php

I travelled around the UK and Europe with one of those and it was
flawless. I had it turned on, charging on a high-ish benchtop at a
mate's place, tripped over the power cord and sent it flying down onto
and across his tiled floor. It never skipped a beat. It sold me on Asus
gear and I replaced the 701 with a 901. Their recent desertion if Linux
has cruelled the brand for me though.

Fred