[LINK] .nike

David Goldstein wavey_one at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 15:43:11 AEST 2009

First, a bit of reading of the survey results will tell anyone with half an ounce of intelligence the survey is next to useless. Second, it's not just about big business getting their TLD. Community groups and groups representing cities and regions are much more prominent to date in expressing an interest. In fact, big business has been largely absent from expressing an interest in registering their own TLDs. They are generally opposing the idea.

I guess being informed on the topic would make it hard for you eh Craig.

David