[LINK] consultation re piracy

David Boxall david.boxall at hunterlink.net.au
Sun Jun 21 10:58:05 AEST 2009

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 at 20:45:25 +0930 Glen Turner wrote:
> On 17/06/09 12:35, Jan Whitaker wrote:
>> <http://johnl.blogs.exetel.com.au/index.php?/archives/2447-Impossible-Tasks-Are-The-Bane-Of-The-Pedestrian-Minded......html>revealed
>
> There are times when I wish I could post to this list what I really think. ...
I tried to post a comment to the blog. The upshot of the comment being
that, though John L's policy wouldn't affect me, I'll never be an Exetel
customer because I'd have no way of knowing which corporate thug's
interests they'll next set above those of customers.

The comment didn't make it past the moderator.

If Exetel customers come to the same conclusion as I, what are the odds
on the company's survival?

--
David Boxall                    |  All that is required
http://david.boxall.name        |  for good men to do nothing.