[LINK] Crikey: Two thirds of ACMA blacklist out of date

Michael Meloni mike at somebodythinkofthechildren.com
Thu Mar 26 14:05:48 AEDT 2009

On the topic of the raid, 'The Australian Communications and Media
Authority (ACMA) has denied it was behind a raid on whistleblowing
website Wikileaks.'
http://www.news.com.au/technology/story/0,28348,25244836-5014239,00.html

and re the list:
------
"A comparison of ACMA's current list with lists that have been published
online has not been completed at this time.

"ACMA is therefore not able to comment on whether the published lists
are the ACMA list."
------

A an exact comparison may not have been undertaken, but as we heard from
the Minister, a lot match. I'm betting all.

--
Michael Meloni
http://www.somebodythinkofthechildren.com