[LINK] another US application of the net for public policy advocacy

Jan Whitaker jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Sat May 2 08:14:19 AEST 2009

I think the scale of this is what is impressive.
 From MoveOn, the inspiration for GetUp! here.
Jan

Fwd: Emergency briefing with Howard Dean on Monday

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com

Our truest response to the irrationality of the
world is to paint or sing or write, for only in such response do we find truth.
~Madeline L'Engle, writer