[LINK] The Community of - was A good time to short

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Sat May 2 11:08:50 AEST 2009

<Snip>

> True - it depends on a) how the news is delivered and b) the
> track record of the one delivering
>
> I'm getting the feeling that you know something but can't
> tell us (go on, not even a little hint???? :)  That's fine,
> but the delivery of the message left most of us going WtF?????
>

> I look forward to the slight hint or the "See, that's what I
> wanted to say but wasn't allowed to until now" message :) :) :)

Actually Grant, you are quite correct. I should give more of a hint.

The problem with giving hints that are not in the public domain is that
- well, they get you in trouble.

So - all I can say is that two events not necessarily directly connected
(in the eyes of the public) will occur early next week.

One I referred to in my weekend notes.
The other one I shall have to put down to cyclical financial curves,
astrology and Koltai voodoo.

Um in defense of the messenger - well until at least Tuesday, although
many may consider my views extreme or out there, I believe this is the
first time I have ever said out loud, the wooloof is coming, the wooloof
is coming.

So some patience until after Tuesday is required and I will then be
forever tarnished as a whimsical crackpot, or in the alternative a
whimsical crackpot that does accurate astrological readings.

For those that are convinced that I am already so labelled, I offer a
rasberry in G flat.

Please feel free to flame me on Wednesday.

I shall now go and invest in a flameproof asbestos suit.......

Tom