[LINK] Public Sphere #1 Technical Wrap Up

George Bray georgebray at gmail.com
Thu May 7 23:19:06 AEST 2009

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 10:25 PM, Rick Welykochy <rick at praxis.com.au> wrote:
> I gathered that there were two main communications on the 'Net
> from public-sphere:
>
> 1. Twitter
>
> 2. live video stream
>
> What happened to the live video stream? Even if no one captured
> the live stream, I'd assume there is a copy of the stream at
> the source.

It was mixed and streamed live, as the conference proceeded.  The
streaming software does have the capability to record what's going
out, but the computer I was using was maxed out just doing the
streaming.  Recording it on other machines failed.

We just need an internet-accessible time machine, that's all.

--
George Bray, The Australian National University, Canberra, Australia.