[LINK] Telstra has new CEO and Chair

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Fri May 8 15:58:41 AEST 2009

<http://www.telstra.com.au/abouttelstra/investor/>
--

So we actually get a Kiwi running the joint

Now we should see some action........

David Thodey joined Telstra in April 2001 as Group Managing Director of
Telstra Mobile. He was appointed to the position of Group Managing
Director Telstra Enterprise and Government in December 2002 and is now
responsible for the company's corporate, government and large business
customers.

Before joining Telstra, David was Chief Executive Officer of IBM
Australia/New Zealand and previously held several senior executive
marketing and sales positions within IBM.

David is the Chairman of TelstraClear in New Zealand and is also the
Chairman of the KAZ Group.

He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology and English from Victoria
University in New Zealand and attended the Kellogg Post-Graduate School
General Management Program at Northwestern University in Chicago.

Source:
http://www.companydirectors.com.au/About/Speakers/T/David+Thodey.htm

Marghanita da Cruz
http://www.ramin.com.au
Phone: (+61)0414 869202

No viruses found in this incoming message
Scanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.6.4
http://www.iolo.com