[LINK] Democrats launch anti-filtering site

David Goldstein wavey_one at yahoo.com
Thu May 21 12:28:08 AEST 2009

I think you don't really know much about the costs of registering .au domain names Kim. Asia Registry sells both .com and com.au names for US$15 each per year. Maybe you should shop around.

As for complicated rules, if you have a problem with them, about 2 years ago auDA asked for submissions on changing many of the rules for registering domain names. Did you put in a submission? Unfortunately the submissions were reasonably equally divided on changes to the rules and maintaining the status quo from recollection.

Requests were posted to Link for submissions.

David