[LINK] Pirates delight!

Jan Whitaker jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Fri May 22 10:37:51 AEST 2009

http://www.theage.com.au/news/home/technology/its-a-dvd-on-steroids/2009/05/21/1242498857369.html
Australian scientists have unveiled new DVD technology that stores
data in five dimensions, making it possible to pack more than 2000
movies onto a single disc.

A team of researchers at the Swinburne University of Technology in
Melbourne, have used nanotechnology to boost the storage potential
nearly 10,000-fold compared to standard DVDs, according to a study
published in the peer-reviewed journal Nature.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com