[LINK] Broadband Around the World

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Fri May 22 12:38:10 AEST 2009

the sixteenth country at 25 people per 100.
>Their OECD average is 22.5

>Eg, Broadband Average Monthly Subscription Price $US, Oct 2008. Aussie
is twenty eighth at $56.21/month, and the OECD >average noted is $44.31.

Actually I blogged about this last week.

$39.95 per month DSL - Bullshit.
by Tom Koltai on May 15, 2009 05:32PM (EST)
http://www.perceptric.com/blog/_archives/2009/5/15/4186493.html

Wonder if I should start charging the NY Times for article ideas.......

Tom :-)