[LINK] WinXP problem survey

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Sun Nov 1 10:22:48 AEDT 2009

Ta for thoughts, gents ..

Should have mentioned, after the system-restore-rollback
all is *very* fast & ticketyboo again, after 39 hours of
operation, and many test re-boots. No probs. How helpful
to MS would an accidental XP 'update bug' be around now?

Hence my question to others. Sure maybe looking for evil
doing where none exists, but it *would* be an ideal time
for newish XP machines (4 gig RAM etc) to play up. True?

Have asked for XP feedback widely & will await responses.

Cheers,
Stephen