[LINK] Botnet Responsible for 1/3 of Worlds Spam Shut Down

Scott Howard scott at doc.net.au
Wed Nov 11 06:00:22 AEDT 2009

Spamcop, which is generally a fairly good indication of relative global spam
rates isn't showing any significant change over the past month -
http://www.spamcop.net/spamgraph.shtml?spammonth

A few other sources I've checked seem to agree with this - there have be no
significant changes over the past few weeks.

This botnet might have "once" been responsible for 1/3 of the worlds spam as
the article says, but this doesn't seem to have been anytime recently...

  Scott.