[LINK] youTHINK national conversation

Ivan Trundle ivan at itrundle.com
Wed Nov 11 16:03:56 AEDT 2009

On 10/11/2009, at 12:05 PM, stephen at melbpc.org.au wrote:

> youTHINK: A chance for young people to speak out about the issues which
> are important, and to engage in conversations about practical solutions
> across Australia .. especially in regional areas utilizing Centrelink‚s
> video-conferencing facilities to share ideas.

Stephen: I tried to contact you directly, but your mailbox is over-quota.

The registration page has a *most interesting* link in the top banner which *should* go to the Australian Youth Forum site (Australian Government site), but in fact leads to a pharmaceutical company….

The ineptitude of some web broadcasters is quite amazing.

I then attempted to find someone who has responsibility for the event, and got hit by a wall of flash on the DEEWR site (but no names or contacts, or phone numbers). Incredible.

iT