[LINK] Fwd: ACT Casual Information Literacy / IT Trainer

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Thu Nov 12 15:57:26 AEDT 2009

Perhaps of interest to appropriate ANU students ..

Jacqui writes  (note: telephone numbers etc snipped)

> From:   "Jacqui Kempton" <Jacqui.Kempton at anu.edu.au>
> Date:   Thu, 12 Nov 2009 15:22:21 +1100
> Subject:  JOBS ACT Casual Information Literacy / IT Trainer

The Information Literacy Program at The Australian National University
is seeking casual trainers to assist in busy periods.

Our main area of need is within the MS Office Suite - Word, Powerpoint
and Excel, however, skills in all areas of IT, library and digital
literacies are welcomed.

Please feel free to forward this to any person you think would be
interested.

Jacqui Kempton
Acting Program Leader
Co-ordinator, Information Literacy Program
Academic Support
Division of Information
Menzies Building #2
The Australian National University