[LINK] Startup BarCamp Sydney

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Sat Nov 21 17:34:49 AEDT 2009

Today I took part in "Startup BarCamp Sydney" at the Australian
Technology Park, as part of Global Entrepreneurship Week 2009:
<http://www.startup-australia.org/startupbcs>/.

I volunteered to talk on "Entrepreneurs for climate change mitigation":
http://www.tomw.net.au/technology/it/entrepreneurs_climate_change/

This Bar Camp had a wider range of participant than BarCamp Canberra,
which was focused on web and government. At this event there was one
delegate is selling coconuts (for eating and drinking) and another solar
thermal power stations.

More at: <http://www.tomw.net.au/blog/2009/11/startups-in-sydney.html>.

--
Tom Worthington FACS HLM, TomW Communications Pty Ltd. t: 0419496150
PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617, Australia  http://www.tomw.net.au