[LINK] Aust Gov PDF Accessibility Review

Bernard Robertson-Dunn brd at iimetro.com.au
Mon Oct 12 09:38:17 AEDT 2009

PDF Accessibility Review
http://webpublishing.agimo.gov.au/PDF_Accessibility_Review

The Australian Government is seeking input to inform its policy about
the use of the Portable Document Format (PDF) for the provision of
government information online.

We are seeking feedback about the accessibility and ease of use of PDF
files on the internet, especially via assistive technologies. We are
seeking to understand common access issues or problems encountered when
using PDF files on the internet.

The Australian Government is also interested in receiving feedback about
creating tagged PDF files, including resource intensiveness and
complexity. We also want to understand any related accessibility issues
of tagged PDF files.

... etc

--

Regards