[LINK] BREIN Vs Pirate Bay - Abuse Copyright to Sue for it Re: Uh-oh -- be careful of associations

Leah Manta link at fly.to
Mon Oct 12 19:29:32 AEDT 2009

At 04:20 12/10/2009, Jan Whitaker wrote:
>This from Fwd: Slattery's Watch - 12th October, 2009 made me laugh out loud.
>
> >  <http://www.rippledirect.com.au/ECeS.cfm?e=i27-10-x5-19hho2b>iiNet
> > has begun its defence in the Federal Court copyright case pointing
> > out that the film studios making claims against iiNet have
> > contractual relationships with the companies that operate software
> > and websites that enable the illegal downloading of material.
>
>Lots more interesting stuff in the newsletter today, including
>- a combined data centre for Melbourne, Monash and RMIT. What does
>this mean for privacy?
>- new procurement arrangements for the Cwlth Government
>- a  major cost overrun and late project in NSW: $23mil and 9 years later.....

Bit like the BREIN in the EU prosecuting The
Pirate Bay "owners" by creating fraudulent
documents, tendering them to a court and using
the names of companies that have never had a
relationship with any of the parties!

Some of the documents that have been "created"
even carry COPYRIGHT noticed form the companies
for which would NORMALLY create them.  Yet those
companies state that the documents were never produced by them, yet.

Guess when you are the Recording Industry suing
over copyright, you will use anyones NAME, Trade
Mark or Copyright to prove your point, even if
you are thieving someone else's Intellectual property and Copyright!

Well worth the time to read the blogs, especially the last one #FAIL

http://wikileaks.org/wiki/BREIN_vs._The_Pirate_Bay_legal_information_and_potentially_forged_Experian_report%2C_2009

http://blog.brokep.com/2009/10/10/follow-up-in-breinfail/

I was hoping for them to say just that, it was
kind of what I was expecting. That’s because I
left some parts a bit open (about Experian). I
don’t need Experians research, as there is
something as interesting as two different
versions of the experian document out there
.

http://blog.brokep.com/2009/10/08/fail-in-nl/

BREIN has been accusing us for breaking dutch law
with allowing people in The Netherlands to access TPB.
They actually won the first case, on a default
judgement since we didn’t show. We didn’t show
because we didn’t even know about the case until
two days before. Similar behaviour has been shown
in Italy where we actually lost a court case
because we were not aware of it. There is of
course also the issue of jurisdiction. We are not
living in the Netherlands any of us nor do we
have any connection to the country that I am aware of