[LINK] Brainless Telstra Web-Site Designers

Ivan Trundle ivan at itrundle.com
Thu Oct 22 11:20:19 AEDT 2009

On 22/10/2009, at 10:48 AM, Roger Clarke wrote:

> And I can't quickly seen a way to print (the useful bits of) it in
> useable format on the kind of A4-only printer that almost everyone
> has.

This just signals that the site designer/manager is lazy, and a clear
sign that Telstra's website management is not really user-focussed.

Same goes for poor search tool: I've used it countless times looking
for information, and I'd have to say that the tool is hopeless -
delivers poor results, difficult and obtuse strings of text, and
indicate a general site malaise that shows once again that the site is
not for consumer benefit.

</end hobbyhorse rant>

Yup: brainless is a good word to describe their folly.

--
Ivan Trundle
http://itrundle.com ivan at itrundle.com
ph: +61 (0)418 244 259 fx: +61 (0)2 6286 8742 skype: callto://ivanovitchk