[LINK] OzIT: 'Making online shopping safer'

Martin Barry marty at supine.com
Tue Sep 8 10:13:50 AEST 2009

$quoted_author = "Roger Clarke" ;

> [The key issues in this context are:
> -   inadequate authentication processes applied to the companies
>      when they apply for certificates (addressed by EV, but how well?)

Or to paraphrase: "We'll enforce the original high standards for
authentication of applications and get to charge more for it!"

cheers
marty

--
"It might have been the time we went for a pub lunch. He ordered food, and I
ordered a beer. After sitting down, He asked me what I was having for lunch

alt.sysadmin.recovery - <egvs8m$r8b$1 at mooli.org.uk>