[LINK] Internet Archival

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Mon Sep 28 22:37:27 AEST 2009

Sturgeon's Law?  But which 90%?

The trouble is that both the first decades of TV and the first decades
of the internet have been interesting and creative times.  If we lose
90% of that material or more, little will be left for our descendants
who will not have a choice like we have, of saving it or not.  It will
just be gone.  Perhaps it doesn't matter.

--
Kim Holburn
IT Network & Security Consultant