[LINK] google 3d street view

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Thu Apr 1 16:24:12 AEDT 2010

I was looking at google street view in Lyneham just now and it has
this weird icon of a face with red-blue 3D glasses on top of it's head
and when I click on the icon it puts on the 3D glasses on and the
street view turns into a red-blue 3D view - at least it looks like it
does but I don't happen to have some of those red-blue glasses around
at the moment to really look at it.

I swear this is not an April fool's joke;-)  I saw it and have the
screen dumps to prove it!!

--
Kim Holburn
IT Network & Security Consultant