[LINK] NBN to be 1Gbps

Jan Whitaker jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Thu Aug 12 10:36:45 AEST 2010

At the end of the article:
"It would offer unlimited download capacity at one gigabit per second
wholesale rates to retail internet providers, but service provider
Internode said it was not reasonable to give consumers unlimited downloads."

http://www.theage.com.au/national/broadband-network-vows-to-deliver-an-even-faster-future-20100811-11ztb.html

  http://snipurl.com/10kkfi

--
Why unreasonable? It is common in other countries. Why not here? My
US friends scratch their heads when I ask if something they might do

I think ISPs need to broaden their thinking as well.

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/