[LINK] ALP Net censorship policy hidden, but alive and far-reaching

David Goldstein wavey_one at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 14:42:45 AEST 2010

Robin,

The ALP is most definitely not a progressive party. It's a conservative party
that grew out of a catholic, trade union background. It's just more progressive
that the Liberal Party, which isn't hard, as even Menzies wouldn't recognise the
party he created and is probably turning in his grave at what it's become.

As for the internet filter, where is there something that says it will include
R-rated content? Everything I've seen refers to RC content. The latest is at
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/08/17/2985789.htm.

Of course, you can vote for whoever you like Robin, but voting for the Coalition
also supports a broadband network that is adequate for today, but most
definitely not for tomorrow.

David