[LINK] RFI: Intrusive Internet Mechanisms

Jamie Sunderland Jamie.Sunderland at aarnet.edu.au
Wed Dec 1 13:44:54 AEDT 2010

Yes and I was quite surprised the other day when I went to check the cricket scores, that their web-page had automatically logged me into their groupsite on Facebook - using my Facebook ID. Presumably this is done via cookies.....

http://livescores.cricket.com.au/summary.aspx

Hmm, another thing temping me to further reduce my already minimal use of FB.

Jamie Sunderland
t.+61 2 9779 6971   m.0419 100 573  w. www.aarnet.edu.au
-------