[LINK] RFI: Intrusive Internet Mechanisms

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Thu Dec 2 11:08:04 AEDT 2010

You might like to think about silverlight cookies as well while you're there and you're on a windows box:
http://www.brighthub.com/computing/smb-security/articles/59530.aspx

In Macos flash cookies are here:
~/Library/Preferences/Macromedia/Flash Player/

And something else is squirrelled away here:
~/Library/Caches/Adobe/Flash\ Player/

Silverlight stores something here:
~/Library/Application\ Support/Microsoft/Silverlight/
Perhaps cookies are somewhere else as well