[LINK] Visa and Mastercard shutting; but send to UniMelb instead - UniMelb closed too?

Josh Rowe josh at email.nu
Wed Dec 8 14:18:28 AEDT 2010

from the Letters to the Editor section in today's Age:

" ...

*The mail on post boxes*
*

*POST office boxes will not be moving from Melbourne
University ("World leaders would love the
key to this Melbourne PO box", The Age, 7/12).
We strongly reject the bizarre implication that
we are part of an international government conspiracy,
and the very fact that the post office boxes
are remaining is testament to that.
*Alex Twomey, general manager external affairs, Australia Post
*
... "