[LINK] AGE: Mark Arbib: otherwise known as CIA Agent 007.

Brendan brendansweb at optusnet.com.au
Thu Dec 9 10:20:45 AEDT 2010

On 12/09/2010 09:52 AM, Karl Auer wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-12-09 at 09:27 +1100, Max Devlin wrote:
>> http://www.theage.com.au/technology/technology-news/mark-arbib-aka-cia-agent-007-20101209-18q50.html
>> A screen grab of the audit history of Mark Arbib's Wikipedia page this
>> morning, which fell victim to hackers.
>
> "Fell victim to hackers"?!? Give me a break.

In the 18th Century the (French) Universal Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen came up with the novel notion that every human was imbued with rights simply by virtue of being human (rather than by virtue of being a citizen of a particular nation or state).  In that sense we were (and are) all Frenchmen.

In the 21st Century we will all be pirates, spies and hackers.