[LINK] Assange and John Lennon?

Jan Whitaker jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Mon Dec 20 17:00:59 AEDT 2010

I'm watching a recording of The US Versus John Lennon that was on SBS
7 December. It struck me how comparable the situation is between
Lennon and Assange, the reactions of the people to unpopular wars,
the reaction of governments to those voices and the ones who
represent the disenchanted in their respective fields, and the result
of what happened to Lennon. I hope those who are standing up learn
lessons from the 60s.

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com