[LINK] Assange claims WL affiliates assassinated

Ben McGinnes ben at adversary.org
Wed Dec 22 08:01:44 AEDT 2010

Hello,
	A recent interview with Julian Assange by John Humphrys of the
BBC includes the following statement by Assange:

"I have an organisation to run. I have my people to defend. There are
other things at stake here… There are other things at stake here. I
have a serious brewing extradition case in relation to the United
States. I have a serious organisation to run. People affiliated with
our organisation have already been assassinated. My work is serious."

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/mpapps/pagetools/print/news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_9309000/9309320.stm?ad=1

Has anyone here heard anything about WikiLeaks personnel, volunteers
or sources being assassinated?  The comment was not followed up during
the course of that interview and there was no elaboration by Assange.

Regards,
Ben