[LINK] Broadband for a Broad Land

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Thu Dec 23 10:16:41 AEDT 2010

At 9:51 +1100 23/12/10, Tom Worthington wrote:
>I suggest submissions from ACS, ISOC-AU and similar bodies, proposing
>government programs and investment to ensure the NBN provides benefits.
>This could be along the lines of "Vision for a Networked Nation" which
>Roger Clarke wrote for ACS (with my assistance). This was presented to
>several parliamentary inquiries in the mid 1990s:
><http://www.tomw.net.au/nt/vision.html>.

I see that the ACS's version is still up.

The full version of Nov 1994 starts here:
http://www.rogerclarke.com/II/NetNation.html

I'm not sure whether I'll manage such a broad-ranging submission this time.

But what I must do is put together a paper about missing dimensions
of the policy debate, as outlined here a year ago:
http://www.rogerclarke.com/II/BBF-091211.html
http://www.rogerclarke.com/II/NBN-PC-0912.html

                    Tel: +61 2 6288 1472, and 6288 6916