[LINK] Rupert keeps up his pay model threats

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Thu Feb 4 17:16:00 AEDT 2010

But the fourth estate is the most important content copier in th world.

I believe the words were "Creativity from companies like News Corp".

Koltai translation:  AAP content reworded with the Murdoch spin.

I'm just having a smnall problem in seeing where the value proposition
to non-politicians is.
I mean who else is prepared to pay to read about themselves.

Tom