[LINK] Free TV or copyright breach?

Jan Whitaker jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Wed Feb 10 17:45:00 AEDT 2010

This one is interesting:

Project Free TV - Watch all your favorite tv shows and movies online
free (10 February 2010)
  http://free-tv-video-online.info/

Project Free TV Disclaimer
The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to
from his pages - If any damage occurs by the use of information
presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be
liable, not the one who has linked to these pages.
Project Free TV doesn't host any content

All Project Free TV does is link or embed content that was uploaded
to popular Online Video hosting sites like Veoh.com / Megavideo.com /
Youtube.com / Google Video. All youtube/veoh/megavideo/googlevideo
users signed a contract with the sites when they set up their
accounts wich forces them not to upload illegal content. By clicking
on any Links to videos while surfing on Project Free TV you watch
content hosted on third parties and Project Free TV cant take the
responsibility for any content hosted on other sites.

We do not upload any videos nor do we know who and where videos are
coming from. We do not promote any illegal conduct of any kind. Links
to the videos are submitted by users and managed by users.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com