[LINK] www.aph.gov.au NOT visible again

Michael Skeggs mike@bystander.net mskeggs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 21:48:54 AEDT 2010

I'm not particularly enamoured with 4chan and the whole Anonynous thing,
although I have been periodically amused by their scientology actions. In
total, though, this is pretty much as disturbing as the march I nicked off
from school to join as a 14yro, and I suspect my presence blocking George st
back then was at least as disruptive.
It is a bit troubling that Steve Conroy's Russian mafia botnets could
presumably do the same, while we tend not to see them marching through the
city.
The reporting is heavily laced with fear of the new and poorly understood,
but really it seems best described as storm in a teacup.
Regards,
Michael Skeggs