[LINK] the Health Department insight

Jan Whitaker jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Mon Feb 22 09:11:06 AEDT 2010

If we were wondering why the whole Health area at the Commonwealth
level was such a shambles [on ehealth at least], wonder no more.
http://www.theage.com.au/opinion/yes-minister-meets-alice-in-wonderland-20100220-omsa.html
Very insightful article from an unqualified speech writer who
stumbled down the rabbit hole in Canberra.

Then there's this Web 2.0 mess referred to in the story:
http://yourhealth.gov.au/internet/yourhealth/publishing.nsf/content/home

If it weren't so infuriating, it would be funny. Why do government
offices think they are able to behave this way? Are they all like this?

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/