[LINK] Advice needed on how to stop a stupid blog spoof site attributing posts to me

Anne Hugo anne.hugo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 09:44:30 AEDT 2010

Hi,

I wondered if someone on Link could give me some advice on how to stop
a spurious website from attributing its blog postings to me/ misusing
my name?
I can find no admin to complain to.

On 4 Feb: http://www.discount-golf-equipment.net/news/Anne-Kellas.html

and now today: http://starbuzzreports.com/blogs/Anne-Kellas.html

As a writer, I have used the name Anne Kellas for years,  A Google
alert that I set to find any citations to myself lead me to these
sites.
The wording on their site obviously comes from a wiki entry. (Under my
poet name Anne Kellas I have, as most poets do, a blog , a website for
my books and an entry in wikipedia etc.)
But I can't see whom to complain to.

What should I do? First time early in Feb I thought Oh well just
ignore it but then a similar URL cropped up. I suppose their whole
idea is to scramble Google's search results or something.

A year or so ago I was one of many authors whose name also got misused
by three tertiary students who built a poetry machine -- ERICA, as
part of a serious poetry project and this thing that randomly composed
poems and equally randomly assigned authorship to about 4,000 poets it
grabbed off the web. They did this with no prior consultation/consent
and after a lot of fanfare about a project called "For Godot",  to
create press interest, the results (randomly generated / composed poem
with an author's name underneath it) were published online as one long
PDF called "Issue 1"  --
http://www.forgodot.com/2008/10/father-of-erica.html  --
http://merzmensch.blog.de/2010/02/06/warten-7960166/ -- etc

That was annoying but at least the authors made themselves available
to responses from responded to the poets' comments (some took it as a
joke and others got very serious).

BUT in this case with this blinking blog, I can find no admin to complain to.

WHat do you suggest I do?

Thanks
Anne (Kellas or Hugo will do)

Moderator, AYIN e-list