[LINK] Fixing the internet (I didn't know it was broken? Clogged maybe?) (was Re: internet chapter of secret ACTA draft leaked

Craig Sanders cas at taz.net.au
Wed Feb 24 11:40:14 AEDT 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 10:07:26AM +1000, James Collins wrote:
> [ implausible nonsense deleted ]
> >> do what we can to help them. We aren't doing enough. There is so
> >> much we CAN do.
>
> > How?  and who's going to pay for it?
>
> In a few words, two very good questions. How? See above.

where above?

AFAICT, the "details" of how your APN works can be summed up as saying
"we need to block bad things and we can do that by blocking bad things".

i would say "try again" except that i don't want you to.  instead, i'll
say "leave it to people who actually know something about the subject of
computer security".

craig

--
craig sanders <cas at taz.net.au>