[LINK] It's business as usual for AusCERT (fwd)

grove at zeta.org.au grove at zeta.org.au
Thu Jun 10 16:47:07 AEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 16:40:23 +1000 (EST)
From: AusCERT
To: auscert-subscriber
Subject: It's business as usual for AusCERT

Dear AusCERT member

Previously we advised of negotiations with CERT Australia, the new
government funded national CERT, to make some existing AusCERT services
(such as AusCERT security bulletins) available to the public for free.
(See media release: http://www.auscert.org.au/11012).

The purpose of this email is to advise that CERT Australia has ceased
negotiations with AusCERT and is no longer seeking to "bring together
Australia's existing computer emergency response arrangements" as part
of its national cyber security strategy.  (See media release:
http://www.auscert.org.au/12907)

As a valued AusCERT member, be assured there will be no reduction in
services and we will continue with our business as usual. You will
continue to have access to a wide range of services and benefits to help
keep your systems and information secure, specifically:

1.    access to AusCERT security bulletins via email, RSS and the web

2.    profile based email - customise your bulletins to suit your
       operational requirements

3.    access to the malicious URL blacklist feed

4.    early warning SMS alert service for critical advisories

5.    24/7 assistance for IT security incident handling and coordination

6.    ARM - the AusCERT Remote Monitoring service

7.    access to other AusCERT publications, blogs and member only content
       on the AusCERT web site; and

8.    substantial discounts over non-members to the popular annual
       AusCERT conference

More details about any of these services can be found on our web site:

     http://www.auscert.org.au/services

or call our member hotline (07) 3346 9900 and talk to our friendly
staff.

Regards,

The AusCERT team
Australia's premier computer emergency response team
www.auscert.org.au