[LINK] ZDNet: Cyber-safety panic button cost $73k

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Thu Jun 17 18:30:06 AEST 2010

At 06:21 PM 17/06/2010, Stilgherrian wrote:

>My question:
>
>Why de we need a graphic red button developed as a cross-platform
>application rather than, say, a URL shortcut, one for each major OS?

There's got to be a joke in this: How many web-developers does it
take to design a cyber-bullying program?
You can fill in your own punchline.

Jan
PS-OT: If you're looking for a ripper of a film, go see The A-Team.
Saw it today and loved it!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/