[LINK] Your Medicare records online

Ivan Trundle ivan at itrundle.com
Wed Mar 3 22:32:29 AEDT 2010

On 03/03/2010, at 10:26 PM, Darryl (Dassa) Lynch wrote:

> The few times I've been in an emergency situation, past medical history was
> not needed or used.

Lucky for you. That is not always the case, and depends entirely on the circumstances and the individual.

Ultimately, if we adopted the UK system of opting into a centralised health record system, I'd be first in the line to have my records placed where medical staff can find it, though I appreciate that some Linkers have reservations.

It would be good if it were a personal choice.

iT