[LINK] Your Medicare records online

Ivan Trundle ivan at itrundle.com
Thu Mar 4 10:25:19 AEDT 2010

Craig: your words come across as a very angry person in some of your messages to Link. But it's only words, and your mental state or views are of no interest to me: I offered comment to assist you and others on Link in the act of receiving eye tests.

Further, your original statement was:

> that optometrist was not allowed to test my eyes because, according to
> medicare rules, my previous optometrist "owned" me until the two years
> were up.

...and I tried to be helpful by responding that there is nothing to stop an optometrist from testing your eyes at any time - and quoting from the MBS, of which I have had some some familiarity.

I made no mention of Medicare refusing to allow the test (which it has no power to do under the MBS scheme). Medicare does allow the test to take place - it's just that...   aah, what's the point, I'm going over the same point I made earlier, and there are better brick walls to bash my head against.

Warmly

iT