[LINK] Role of IT in health, Canberra 9 March & Brisbane 17 March

George Bray georgebray at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 01:05:09 AEDT 2010

He ran a successful software company during the heady days
> of the late 80's and early 90's and has been an active computer
> enthusiast from the late 70's when he acquired his first PC, a Sinclair
> Z80."

That's ZX-80, which had a Z80 CPU.  My first computer, the ZX-80 had
1KB RAM and an audio cassette for storage. I used wet tissue on the
heatsink to keep it from crashing. Today, my computer has 7 million
times more memory.  Cardboard box?, you were lucky!

--
George Bray, Canberra, Australia. http://geobray.com