[LINK] Newspapers online

Sylvano sylvano at gnomon.com.au
Wed Mar 31 11:48:15 AEDT 2010

A paper, Quantifying Newspaper Quality: "I Know It When I See It" analyses
criteria and factors regarding quality newspapers. Different sets of
criteria are reviewed and they some of their own research added into the
mix as well. It is framed within the challenge of the cost vs quality
nexus and profitability in the face of disruptive technologies.

http://www.unc.edu/~pmeyer/Quality_Project/quantifying_newspaper_quality.pdf