[LINK] Visiting Microsoft HQ to talk security: what should I ask?

Stilgherrian stil at stilgherrian.com
Wed May 5 13:20:31 AEST 2010

On 05/05/2010, at 1:14 PM, Marghanita da Cruz wrote:
> Perhaps read Microserfs and tell me how insightful the book really is.
> <http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/2.01/microserfs.html>

I'm already seeking out a full copy of the book to read before I arrive at Redmond.

"Microserfs" was published in 1994. A LOT has changed a Microsoft since then, I gather, and several people have told me here's now a generational change within the organisation.

I will be doing a "Letter from Redmond" colour piece for Crikey looking at just this stuff.

Stil

--
Stilgherrian http://stilgherrian.com/
Internet, IT and Media Consulting, Sydney, Australia